Friday, November 13, 2009

Endings and beginnings

So next week will be my last week at my temporary job. It has been fun; I learned a lot, met some great people and had a good time. I am still continuing to get my certification in Human Resource Management and so I started the Employee Relations and Talent Management classes this past week and I am also in the middle of taking the Benefit Plans and Effective Performance Management classes. I am also doing more networking via informational interviews which is so helpful. Everyone has different experiences, advice and a different story to tell. They are all extremely helpful and I can't wait to talk to more professionals.

Last week I saw Whip It, which was a good movie. And I went to Le Bal des Vampires. There were a ton of people, in a variety of costumes, doing all sorts of dances. And this weekend I learned Argentine Tango at eastbaywaltz and went to see Othello. I had not seen the play performed since high school and thoroughly enjoyed it. I really enjoy watching Shakespeare's plays especially the comedies. Although Othello isn't comedic, it was still very moving and good to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment