Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Final HR Systems and Tech class

So Wed night was the final HR systems and tech class. I earned an A in it. I think I also earned an A in my Essentials of HR class. We had to do presentations for our final. Mine was on how to build your professional network and you can find it here on SlideShare. Other classmates focused on solving problems for their employers such as having a policy manual to increase customer service, making paper systems electronic and paperless, comparing ERP vs SaaS, using Google Sites to create wikis and share information easily, etc. It was a great class with a lot of smart people in it. I learned a lot and I hope to keep in contact with my classmates and teacher.

Also this past Tuesday I went to SwingGoths at the El Rio in San Francisco. It was fun and I met some nice people but I don't think I'll go back because I didn't really like the instruction style or the music. Cardio Kickboxing is still going strong.

I am going to a Japanese festival on Saturday. Will report back later.

Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment