Wednesday, August 19, 2009

What was I doing?

So sorry I have been gone so long. Been very busy. Since my last post I have basically been packing, signing up with more staffing agencies, more packing, flying to London and enjoying London, including a picnic in the park on my cousin's birthday, shopping in Dunkurque and Walthamstow, and going to central London for the London Aquarium (huge), the Eye of London a.k.a. the Millennium Wheel and a riverboat cruise of the Thames River. All very entertaining, lovely, exciting, informational. I will blog (with pix of course) when I can, mostly likely not til I get back. So, if you can wait just a little while longer I will be back in full force. Tomorrow I will be going to Trafalgar Square, Piccadilly Circus and Buckingham Palace. Pictures will be uploaded when possible. I hope you are all having a good end of summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment