Saturday, August 1, 2009

What I've been up to

Hi Readers,

Sorry I haven't posted in a while; I've been very busy. I am reviewing 500 pages of text and 50 pages of lectures to prepare for my final exam in my Essentials of Human Resources class on Monday. I went to many cardio kickboxing classes at my gym. That is a workout; and at first all the moves seemed so complicated but I am a fast learner and now it is just fun and athletic. Yesterday, I went out to eat a dinner followed by an hour and a half of a lovely comedic film, which I recommend, entitled 500 Days of Summer. This afternoon I went to the PEERS' River City Picnic dance. Here is the "Congress of Vienna".

On Tuesday I am going to SwingGoths and on Wednesday I have a presentation for my other class. After that things will calm down a bit I hope.

On the work side of things I am still volunteering at UC Berkeley's Health Services Center doing HR Assistant work. I also found another volunteer job and I am helping the firm to create a recruiting strategy for their professional and student jobs.

Oh well, see you when I see you.

No comments:

Post a Comment