Friday, July 17, 2009

My HR Systems and Technology class

What is technology and how can we solve problems (using it)? That is what we are learning in my HR systems and technology class taught by Pixar’s project manager Jun Cruzat. This is the second class I am taking for UC Berkeley Extension’s certificate in HRM program. So far we have learned about HR systems and technology, the future of work, project management, change management and processes. In two weeks I will present to the class a problem I (and many others) have had. That problem is how to grow your professional network (I will post my presentation on Slideshare after I have presented it).

Our homework in this class has been to write blog posts that relate to class topics. That is why I started this blog and many of my classmates including Roy, Lara, Vicki and Venni have blogs too. I look forward to learning more in this class and I can’t wait to take the other classes in the program.

No comments:

Post a Comment