Friday, July 24, 2009

What is Card.ly?

Want to have business cards but not kill trees for it? Get card.ly cards. Card.ly is a Web 2.0 service that provides free business cards that you can embed on your website(s) or just share the link with your associates. Signing up is simple and they walk you through the information you need. You have a short bio (140 characters), a long bio, and basic contact information. You can easily put links to the other social networks you use and they create an automatic feed of your activity on those websites. They have different background designs you can choose from and then you are done. They give you your link and links to embed on your website(s).

On another note, sadly my waltz class ended last night, but I met a lot of good people and learned a lot about the dance. I am going to FridayNightWaltz tonight though. I hope it's fun. I'll let you know in another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment